Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - RPG MAKER MV RTP REPLACEMENT
DOWNLOAD HERE

These icons are intended for NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY for projects made with RPG Maker MV ONLY!!

These icons are intended to replace the system graphics in the RPG Maker MV Runtime Package. The download comes with a sample project with premade items, weapons and armor that you are free to copy and paste into your own project.

QOkD4m.gif

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:
You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:
I am not currently open for commission, but I have more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:
I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

QRbb0I.png

7UqjpQ.png

hnQPZ%2F.png

C5BOUE.png

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got most of them from your itch.io packs, love them, but never made a default RTP set from them - it's amazing, so much better than default one.

• Love
Reactions: Caz

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
time to totally re-haul my icon sheet between you and avery XD

• Love

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would love to buy all of the icon sheets, but I don't need them yet as I'm still working on my vxace game.
And money is tight.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just purchased them yesterday (Entire pack). They are superb. Mix them with Avery's pack and you have just about everything!

Can't wait to see more.

• Love
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Suddenly my eyes are not bleeding anymore, haha.. Those look the way they should have looked from the start. My eyes thank you.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OMEGASS