Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - VALENTINE'S

DOWNLOAD HERE

This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs.

These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker.

The pack includes 14 different 32x32 icons for use in non-commercial and commercial projects.

The icons include:
  • Bouquet and roses​
  • Teddy bears​
  • Tealight candles​
  • Promise rings​
  • Ring box​
  • Chocolate box​
Fzdia%2B.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:
You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:
I am not currently open for commission, but I have more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:
I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

%2Bxg80J.png

Cezar_cr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Pt
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh that's cute!

Reactions: Caz

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So nice @Caz! Already bought two of your sets, gonna spent some money for the rest for sure :) Say, what about making some "survival" icon pack? You know, for survival types of games. Planks, sticks, leaves, mud, sand, ores, etc... Many crafting materials I mean :)

• Love

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So nice @Caz! Already bought two of your sets, gonna spent some money for the rest for sure :) Say, what about making some "survival" icon pack? You know, for survival types of games. Planks, sticks, leaves, mud, sand, ores, etc... Many crafting materials I mean :)

Thanks so much! <3

Hmmmm that's a good idea! I've definitely got crafting materials on my to-do list but they were going to be more sophisticated things like thread/needles/cloth, lumber/bricks/building materials. Crude materials is definitely something I should do! Thanks for the suggestion! :ehappy:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMGOSH! a few of those are PERFECT for the things ive been missing!! Your work is awesome!! I have every single Icon pack you have made hehe:kaopride:

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DooDoo42