Umpikuja

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi I am new and loving MV so far. I am looking at dlc and wondering if Germania is compatible with MV. 

Thx!

Thanks mod, I didn't realize it had its own section!

Last edited by a moderator:

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Unfortunately I only think it is for vx ace, but I could be wrong.  

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It has a 32x32 resolution, meaning it is compatible with RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX Ace. RPG Maker MV uses a 48x48 resolution, however, MV also has a plugin that allows you to use different resolution for the tiles, it's in the DLC folder that came with your download.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?
I see a button in a game, I press it. Cannot resist the temptation even if I know it's a trap.
There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinokami