Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've been fiddling with these bases for a long time now. It was my intent to come out with a sprite pack, but I wasn't having as much fun coming up with the character stuff as I was with making the base itself. What I really want is for the base to be used, so I'm giving it away for free.  These bases were made specifically to match the Pixel Myth tiles but they should be useful with other tilesets as well.

As of right now, everything is formatted to work in RPG Maker VX, Ace, and MV.  Warning for the sensitive, they also are simplistically nude.  Feel free to request what more you'd like to see, if it interests me I'll make it.

• Edit as you please.
  • Credit is always required. If possible a link back to this page is encouraged.
  • Distribution of the bases without modifications is not allowed unless it is part of a game or generator. (I want people coming here for the base, not someone else's page.)
  • Distribution of the bases with modifications even for commercial purposes is allowed. (This means you can even sell sprite packs made with these bases.)
  • Can be used outside of Kadokawa products.
Spacing Templates:

Basic Male:

Basic Female:

Basic Child:

Soryn

The Waffle King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
om nom nom nom! Knew it would be digital food!

Seriously though, these are awesome... I can't wait until I can find things to add to these bases. I might even end up switching my MV base to this one provided I can get enough parts to go with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
OH MY GOD NAKED BODY!!! REPORTTTTTT #shutupnio

it's awesome sharm <3 

Emmych

forever rotting in the shamecube, floating eternal
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Anglais~
Primarily Uses
Aw, well this is a delight!  Thanks for sharing, I love your work, Sharm! ;w;

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
OwwwwO OMG!!!! Yes indeed, those sprite are quite naked!!! *blush* Why!! Im so flabbergasted,  think i must be comming down with a case of the vapors!! On deary me!!!! *swoon*

But seriously, im REALLLLYYY looking forward to playing around with these!!! Thank you so much for sharing these!!!

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a rather innocent question.

Would you consider making a standalone sheet of basic clothing that could be placed over top of these sprites? As in a super plain white T-Shirt, underpants, pants/shorts, shoes?

Seeing the totally nude doll reminded me of the dress up games I used to see floating around a lot of sites. I thought that maybe if we also had a super basic outfit template it would inspire/enable some more artists to make clothing. Maybe even make a sweat shop clothing store topic to just post outfits in.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Zortik- You slave driver!!!!! OwwwO !!

But seriously, that sounds awesome!!!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Huh.  Good idea, I'll have to see about that.  Super basic clothing shouldn't be too difficult.

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
this is some high quality sprites there, alot more to my liking than the default chars we see is this day of age.

I will have to say though that the two second most darkest skin tones might seem a little too dark in contrast to the lighter shades, that of course being that they will be typically covered in clothing.

Thought that bit of critique but assist you. Overall I'm happy of this sprite set.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're right, that ramp is really uneven.  I was using the colors from the first incarnation of the base made years ago and I'd never gotten around to tweaking it.  I'll fix it up and reupload later today.

I was expecting more pose requests by now.  I'll get around to making a few basic clothes for a few of the directions but I would much rather make other body types for these bases.  What would you guys want to see first?

Youths (pre-teen)

Idealized (body builder, supermodel, that kind of thing)

Chubby

Skinny

Pregnant

Old

Sleeping

Smaller heads (it makes them look a little more realistically proportioned)

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Battler poses would be my #1 pick.

Outside of that I'd like to see

• Skinny
  • Fat
  • Youths
  • Old

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how would you do the pregnant bases o.o just curious Oo very hard to do this sort of thing so lets see what you can do sharm

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
You're right, that ramp is really uneven.  I was using the colors from the first incarnation of the base made years ago and I'd never gotten around to tweaking it.  I'll fix it up and reupload later today.

I was expecting more pose requests by now.  I'll get around to making a few basic clothes for a few of the directions but I would much rather make other body types for these bases.  What would you guys want to see first?

Youths (pre-teen)

Idealized (body builder, supermodel, that kind of thing)

Chubby

Skinny

Pregnant

Old

Sleeping

Smaller heads (it makes them look a little more realistically proportioned)
Well, id actually like to see all of the above if possible, but if i had to pic one, i guess id say "old" we need our elders to guide the young'uns...then after that, chubby kid and adult, then idealized. And wounded poses for all. :3

CupcakeDreamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
More poses? Could you make the Side View Battlers Base for these to use in MV?

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are the tits! Pun...kind of intended, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor