mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He wants to use the tables in D for outdoors, but the exterior B does not have tables on them, only interior B. At least I think that is the issue?

TheBardKen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes that's exactly my problem. Besides that the tileset is perfect, thanks for the help!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Another possibility would be to replace E with B if you're not using it in that map.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahaha! Yeah, cause there's that solution too.

(Laughing at myself, btw.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Magnificent pack! Totally worth the money!

Gonna make a Steam review now.

Edit: Made a Steam review!

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have no idea where to ask this so I'm gonna try here.

In the screenshots examples for the Germania set, are all the tiles included in the screenshots in the set? I'm specifically wondering for the little slanted roof/window you can see here:

Or are those not available at all because they are what Celianna used to make the example screenshot? If they aren't available at all are you ever going to release something like them as an update to this set or if you do would I have to buy the add-ons? I figure it's the "not actually in the set" answer I just wanted to make sure I'm not entirely blind before I take the time to recreate it for myself.

Like I know on page 2 somewhere someone mentioned the flowers you can easily edit those to recreate some of the pieces in this set. But specifically those windows, I don't feel you can so easily so I was wondering if I was just missing entirely the pieces that make that up or if Celianna did more than just splice splice bam windows!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those windows were made from the existing art using parallax techniques and so no tiles exist.  I made some things that should make putting together your own, similar tiles much easier that will be in the update, but I have no plans to make that exact tile.  I have no idea when the update will go out, I have sent it to Degica though.

Ronove

♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
All right then! Back to splicing stuff together for me. :p Can't wait to see the pieces that you came up with. The whole tileset has been really nice to work with so far--definitely getting my money's worth out of them--so definitely kudos on the work that you put into them.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My team was thinking of buying this pack for the contest but we have a few questions:

Is there a castle or any castle town walls?

Are there tiles to make a sewer?

Thanks!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No, I was going to do castles and sewers in an expansion.  However Avery made a ton of castle stuff in the PM style for Members+.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's sad. :(

We can't deal with subscriptions now because of the car accident Saturday (new car payments, ticket payments, insurance, etc).

Thanks for the quick answer!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh dear.  You may miss out then, the stuff in M+ doesn't stick around forever.  I'm sorry, I understand how that goes.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sharm is right, I have made a castle set for her awesome set for M+ which is still avaiable if you get it now and I can promise that I will do more addons for Pixel Myth there in future, too. :3

Editor Map with my castle parts(road, grass, plants and water are from the Germania Pack):

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aw man. It's just too bad the timing of the car accident. The BF has so much money to pay for insurance, new car payments, etc. Otherwise this would be fantastic news!

(We were actually going to use the winning IGMC money to buy him a new car since he deserved it, but the accident made it happen sooner, and *more* expensive.)

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
And in member+ May are now new tiles by Avery for Pixel Myth. Tiles for a cave and a prison:

So, people interested in working with pixel myth. March (castle tiles) and May (cave/prison tiles) are great additions for Pixel Myth.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That looks so cool! I wish I could snatch all this up for reals. XD

C Frost

Level 51 Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I just came back to RPGM after a long hiatus, and decided to pick this up. This is easily one of my favorite tilesets now. Seriously, I am so amazed by how pretty this is!

And it's really easy to use, too. Started playing around with it to get a sense of how the various tiles fit together, and then went on and made a halfway decent map, all in a much shorter time than it usually takes me to get my head around a new tileset.

I love the style of this set, it's ridiculously charming and strongly conveys this feeling of being transported to a fantasy world.

Assuming I can make sprites that fit the characters I want to have using the Looseleaf generator + whatever other usable sprite resources I get my hands on, I just might stick with this for the game I'll be trying to make, rather than using a mostly RTP tileset which I was originally planning to do. So yus, massive kudos for this lovely set!

Gonna work on some more maps with the base set, and also see what I can cook up with the member + castle and cave parts.

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there :)  Sorry if I'm necro-posting. I'm just wondering idly if there will be any other expansions in this style.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes.  I have no ETA for it, but I have been working on it.  I had an extremely rough year with my health this past year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573