Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Don't worry about it, Sharm! There's no hurry, so please take care of your health :)

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I remember you were considering to try creating some isometric tiles one day. Just curious if you're still planning on something like this.

13ad_data

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sharm is right, I have made a castle set for her awesome set for M+ which is still avaiable if you get it now and I can promise that I will do more addons for Pixel Myth there in future, too. :3

Editor Map with my castle parts(road, grass, plants and water are from the Germania Pack):

castlelifec2qfat60br.png
And in member+ May are now new tiles by Avery for Pixel Myth. Tiles for a cave and a prison:

73nkbdi.png

So, people interested in working with pixel myth. March (castle tiles) and May (cave/prison tiles) are great additions for Pixel Myth.
Where can i find these "March (castle tiles) and May (cave/prison tiles) " nowadays? I don't even see a way to get M+ now.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
They are not avaiable right now, but I recently got the permission to do what I want with them (previously they had been only avaiable for M+ which was cancelled) and I plan on turning them with some additional stuff into a Pixel Myth expansion pack for sale. I need some time though to set that up and make the tiles I need to make for a well rounded pack.

Here you can see, that I have already plenty of stuff, but it's quite unsorted and needs some more content to be as useful as it can be:
Pixelmyth.PNG

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.
I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayJHatchet