ETULF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I was trying to learn aspects of RPG Maker MV and I was super excited to jump into the art side of things and here is what I came up with and it inspired me to want to pursue this character and want to make a game. But I just wanted to share my first iteration of this character!

Actor1-1.png
index.php

Attachments

• Actor 2.png
    Actor 2.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 37

PandaDance

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I love your art style!

I will say, though, that I worry about this character. It seems like a lot bad things are destined to happen to them, based on these faces! ;)

ETULF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I love your art style!

I will say, though, that I worry about this character. It seems like a lot bad things are destined to happen to them, based on these faces! ;)
Thank you so much!!!

And I think you may be on to something :guffaw:

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For some reason I can see your artstyle working in those "looks cute but is really horrific horror" type games.

ETULF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
For some reason I can see your artstyle working in those "looks cute but is really horrific horror" type games.
That makes me so happy because that was the vibe I was hoping to give off and that’s definitely what I wanted to achieve with this project!!!! Thank you so much!!!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It happens to be one of my fav style of games, and it dominates the RPG Maker markets, ngl. So many good cutesy horrors on this engine to eat up.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05