ETULF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I was trying to learn aspects of RPG Maker MV and I was super excited to jump into the art side of things and here is what I came up with and it inspired me to want to pursue this character and want to make a game. But I just wanted to share my first iteration of this character!

Actor1-1.png
index.php

Attachments

• Actor 2.png
    Actor 2.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 40

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I love your art style!

I will say, though, that I worry about this character. It seems like a lot bad things are destined to happen to them, based on these faces! ;)

ETULF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I love your art style!

I will say, though, that I worry about this character. It seems like a lot bad things are destined to happen to them, based on these faces! ;)
Thank you so much!!!

And I think you may be on to something :guffaw:

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For some reason I can see your artstyle working in those "looks cute but is really horrific horror" type games.

ETULF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
For some reason I can see your artstyle working in those "looks cute but is really horrific horror" type games.
That makes me so happy because that was the vibe I was hoping to give off and that’s definitely what I wanted to achieve with this project!!!! Thank you so much!!!

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It happens to be one of my fav style of games, and it dominates the RPG Maker markets, ngl. So many good cutesy horrors on this engine to eat up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattcraftbr