Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

djbeardo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just wanted to add a note here for anyone who might be coming across this plugin since rpgmaker MV 1.6.2 has come out: There seems to be some kind of issue with the latest version of the plugin, but version 2.0.8 of the plugin seems to work. You can find the old version on the github.

Last edited:

placebo3ffect

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
idk if this was asked before, but is there a way to set a specific filter to an actor note? i want the zoomblur effect to be on at all times (on a low setting ofc) to have a dreamy effect when moving the character, but dont really want to have to add in the notes of every map, nor set an event each time the player goes to a new area

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When a character moves, the goodray moves with him. Is it possible to attach this effect to the map instead of the screen?

occultpunk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really strange issue, but SRD's CameraCore seems to prevent using the filters on pictures at all.

EDIT: Looks like it's because of the "Zoom Pictures" parameter. Must interfere with the updating.

Last edited:

MorsVictrix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovenian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone have a link to the demo? The original post had a link, but it's not working anymore... :/

Or is there a list of plugin commands? I am would like to use the plugin for darker map filters for some horror effect...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries
Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jundoe