Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

djbeardo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just wanted to add a note here for anyone who might be coming across this plugin since rpgmaker MV 1.6.2 has come out: There seems to be some kind of issue with the latest version of the plugin, but version 2.0.8 of the plugin seems to work. You can find the old version on the github.

Last edited:

placebo3ffect

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
idk if this was asked before, but is there a way to set a specific filter to an actor note? i want the zoomblur effect to be on at all times (on a low setting ofc) to have a dreamy effect when moving the character, but dont really want to have to add in the notes of every map, nor set an event each time the player goes to a new area

Yilou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When a character moves, the goodray moves with him. Is it possible to attach this effect to the map instead of the screen?

occultpunk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really strange issue, but SRD's CameraCore seems to prevent using the filters on pictures at all.

EDIT: Looks like it's because of the "Zoom Pictures" parameter. Must interfere with the updating.

Last edited:

MorsVictrix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovenian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone have a link to the demo? The original post had a link, but it's not working anymore... :/

Or is there a list of plugin commands? I am would like to use the plugin for darker map filters for some horror effect...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabajav01