Pixi.js Errors

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every time I load a game I get this error, and I can't even test play now because of it. What's the solution?

Attachments

Gonor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there.
We need more information in order to help you.

Are you using any plugins?
What's their order?
Did change any of the plugin parameters?
Did you change any of the js-files (either base or your additionals)?
If there was more in the console log, can you post a screenshot of the whole thing?

You said it happens everytime you load a game. Does that mean you're trying to load a saved game or that you're trying to just start up the game itself?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No idea. Too little information, namely I wonder which plugins you use and if they are in correct order, because that is a frequent error, or if you by any means tried to tinker with the plugins.

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there.

What's their order?
Did you change any of the base plugins/js-files?
If there was more in the console log, can you post a screenshot of the whole thing?

You said it happens everytime you load a game. Does that mean you're trying to load a saved game or that you're trying to just start up the game itself?
I hadn't changed any base plugins until after it started happening. I tried following steps other people posted before. Even after, I reset them back to the original files just to be safe, but it didn't change anything.

The console log shows 0 warnings or errors except for that pixi one, that's what the biggest problem is right now.

I'm using A lot of plugins, and they're in generally the order they should be, cores at the top, everything else below.

It happens when I start up a game. I have no save data yet to load from.

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there.

What's their order?
Did change any of the plugin parameters?
Did you change any of the js-files (either base or your additionals)?

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please remove the spaces from the folder names

All file- and foldernames have to conform to networking rules, and that means no spaces or non-latin letters in them.
Do you see how the spaces are replaced by %20 in the error message? That is because browsers can't handle them directly.

This has always been the case, but the editor was changed in 1.5.0 to enforce that more strictly than before to prevent several problems on deployment.

If those name changes do not solve the problem, then most likely some of the project files are either damaged or a mix of the wrong versions and you might try to update the project to 1.5.0 to solve this.

[dpost]Taylor Stanzel[/dpost]
If you have something to add and your own post is the last one, please edit it.

Additionally, your yanfly-plugins are in the wrong order - they can't work correctly unless you place them into exactly the order given on yanfly's website

Gonor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In addition to @Andar :

I don't know all of these plugins but just from their titles I assume that there are a few compatibility issues.
For example I can imagine problems with YEP_SaveCore and the AltSaveScreen plugins. Also the ScreenResolution plugin might clash with Yanfly's core plugin as you can change the screen size there, already.

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please remove the spaces from the folder names

All file- and foldernames have to conform to networking rules, and that means no spaces or non-latin letters in them.
Do you see how the spaces are replaced by %20 in the error message? That is because browsers can't handle them directly.

This has always been the case, but the editor was changed in 1.5.0 to enforce that more strictly than before to prevent several problems on deployment.

If those name changes do not solve the problem, then most likely some of the project files are either damaged or a mix of the wrong versions and you might try to update the project to 1.5.0 to solve this.

[dpost]Taylor Stanzel[/dpost]
If you have something to add and your own post is the last one, please edit it.

Additionally, your yanfly-plugins are in the wrong order - they can't work correctly unless you place them into exactly the order given on yanfly's website
I did everything on the list, and still the same pop ups and problems.

Only difference now is that I'm getting actual pixi errors.

Gonor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did everything on the list, and still the same pop ups and problems.

Only difference now is that I'm getting actual pixi errors.
Which errors are you getting?
Can you post screenshots of them?

Gonor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not really familiar with these files but according to the error messages, I'd say they simply don't exist.
Did you delete them? Or are they related to a specific plugin and need to be created for them to work? (Like Yanfly's doodads plugin needs a doodads.js)

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not really familiar with these files but according to the error messages, I'd say they simply don't exist.
Did you delete them? Or are they related to a specific plugin and need to be created for them to work? (Like Yanfly's doodads plugin needs a doodads.js)
No these are in the default .js files. They are still sitting on the original files that they come with the program.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Taylor Stanzel
you can ignore the missing map files, those are only needed for debugging mode and will not stop the game from running.

What else does happen when you try to playtest?

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Taylor Stanzel
you can ignore the missing map files, those are only needed for debugging mode and will not stop the game from running.

What else does happen when you try to playtest?
I'm slowly making progress. I can start a game now, but I get new errors from YEP_MainMenuManager. I know 100% it is this file. If I disable it, no errors. Problem is, I need it.

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I get new errors from YEP_MainMenuManager.
Have you resorted the plugins like I told you several post above? As said the yanfly plugins can't work with the order in your screenshots about the plugin manager. And remember to start a new game after that resorting.

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you resorted the plugins like I told you several post above? As said the yanfly plugins can't work with the order in your screenshots about the plugin manager. And remember to start a new game after that resorting.
Yes, I can't seem to fix this one at all.

Gonor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried turning off all plugins except for the YEP ones?
If that helps, try turning them on again one by one.
If it doesn't start turning off YEP plugins.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then give new screenshots of the current order in your plugin manager

Taylor Stanzel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried turning off all plugins except for the YEP ones?
If that helps, try turning them on again one by one.
If it doesn't start turning off YEP plugins.
I found the source of the issue. SmeRndmDde plugins caused the errors in the YEP plugins. After disabling them and resetting YEP to default again, the issue disappeared and only comes back after I reenable SRD plugins again.

Thanks for all the help!

Gonor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Depending on which SRD plugins you used it might help puttin the SRD core plugin above all other YEP plugins.
I'm using the menu editor and parameter points plugins for example and don't get any errors.

While I think the SRD core needs to be above all other plugins I think you can play around and rearrange the others a bit.
When dealing with plugins, remember that order is very important. While A-B-C-D might not work at all A-C-B-D might.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasaseoblackhat