hikaru909

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently released the demo of my new game titled (as you can see) Pizza Time.

You play as a new pizza delivery boy named John who, on the first day of his new job, manages to get wrapped up in a very strange and bizarre situation involving the Devil and the Demon Realm. After that first day he, with the help of some friends, set out to take down the biggest threat of all... The Pizza Corporation!

Screenshots:
2emkccp.png
2dm9v79.png

Features
  • Comedy (As of now, it's not as comedic as I'd like. Once I make more progress, there'll more or less be some more bits of comedy)
  • Mid-battle equipment changing

Download

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aels