SamHain

The Pumpkin Song
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a character in the game I'm working with a great deal of nature themed skills, most of them based off the skills demonstrated by Yoko/Kurama from the manga/anime series YuuYuuHakusho.  I've been looking around for a while, but have come up empty handed.  There are plenty of plant sprites and battlers, but nothing for skills.  So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to throw a few together.

Animations I'm looking for specifically include blooming flowers, lashing and/or entangling vines, ditto but for roots, a sprouting and growing tree, and a biting venus flytrap-esque creature.  Though, if someone were to get creative and make a different plant animation, I'll definitely take those too.

Up front, I will say that the game I'm working on will not be commercially distributed, and it goes without saying that contributors will be credited.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Sift through grandma deb's lists, and you can find a lot of animations for plant skills. I know Lexusx has several on her deviantart page, and there are a lot from Timmah in the restaff releases.

SamHain

The Pumpkin Song
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks!  I'll look them up. 

However, I'm not going to ask this be marked as fulfilled/solved/insert-term-of-choice due to the tree and venus flytrap requests.  They're kind of odd ones, so there's a pretty big chance they haven't been done before.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been playing through Skies of Arcadia again, and it really makes me wanna see someone try to implement how ship battles were done in the game into RPG Maker (or really just in general).
split.png
split view of both versions of the pocket city you traverse through. there's differences like areas only being accessible in one version of Autumn Bay. or events that only happen in one or the other.
theortically if there were a developer who spied on people's game playthroughs and changed things in real time to make it harder for them, what might be said game developer's motivation?
Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yung_DemonxSlayer