warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello,
Can someone make me sprites for corn, wheat, and rice in the retro pixel art of the mighty pack. All I need is sprites of them fully grown and of them almost fully grown. you can just make them all one character set and they don't even need animations.
Thank you in advance.

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey sweetie! :kaoluv: Lucky for you, I happened to have some corn lyin' around! :biggrin: Get poppin'!

Terms of Use

Credit: Alice Gristle, AKA alice_gristle, AKA me :kaopride:
Use: Free for both commercial and non-commercial use
Reposts: Allowed with proper credit
Edits: Allowed, but please credit me and show me the result (I might lern something!)
Reposts of edits: Also allowed with credit

alice_corn_sapling.pngalice_corn_mature.png

warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What you sent was everything I needed for the corn and don't worry about the faces you can take as long as you need.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working on a real title graphic! Here we are at an early stage:
titledemo.png
Sometimes game dev feel like...
progressMeme.png
back with more music

When I first heard a song by Nickolas Wolfe I was impressed by his musical skills and I instantly knew he was the perfect fit for the sound I was looking for Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace. The song I first heard was later used in Doirosz Arena in the game. For the launch of the demo version of Eniko next week, Nickolas made a new version of this very meaningful song!
Contemplating an old idea I once had about a fantasy world where elemental manipulation was possible, but combat uses required... creativity. Kinda like ATLA, but far more restricted, with a lot of physics-related realism driving what was possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capitanchief