MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's interesting. You've built a chicken, cat and dog tower of power.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Platsch I'm trying to find the original of that hanging tree and as far as I can tell it was not made my Celianna. If it was, Celianna does not allow edits.

Edit: Okay, I've been corrected, it is by Celianna but it's not currently online anywhere. Celianna's terms of use don't allow for distribution of edits though.
[mod]The hanging tree will need to be taken down. Please be more careful about following licensing rules in the future.[/mod]

Last edited:

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Terms

My edits from the original tiles from Kadokawa Corporation Yoji Olima.

Free for commercial & non-commercial use. at commercial - as long as I get a free copy of the game.

You may edit these for your own use. edits allowed.

Credits to Platsch

You need to own RMMV to be allowed to use them legally (so if you own it, I don't care if you use it in Ace or XP or any other RM).

Updates:

24.06.2016 first update

28.03.2020 last update

Tiles

Screenshot

Face

Characters and objects

Really nice traps. Good work!

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
magically glowing footprints :
zmbxzw6f.gif

Fußspuren leuchten.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.
Dragon Quest style enemy selection plugin work in progress:

Quest_Targeting.png

It's a simple targeting system from the NES era. Select an enemy group; single-target skills will target the first enemy in that group.

Quest-Targeting-Animated.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kishanth