RMMV Play a Movie after the Title screen has been idle for a few.

Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi All,

I have found plugins that let you add a movie to the title screen. But I was wondering if there was one that does this: Basically you have your title screen, it sits idle for like a minute, then it plays a video of some kind. If the video finishes or the player presses a button during the video it goes back to the title screen. Much like old arcade games would. Or like chrono trigger or more recently, Final Fantasy 14.

I know theoretically this could be done with eventing a map for a title screen, but I am already using a custom title screen that I quite like so I was hoping there would be a plugin that adds this feature to existing title screens. Any help or direction on where to look would be much appreciated.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfexplorer