soryumi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been trying for hours to figure out how to do this to no avail :kaocry:

Basically, I want when the player Interacts with a door It will jiggle, and play a SE; I already have the animation and SE, and I've tried formatting the door as $!, $, !, and nothing worked.

The door is two blocks high, so I'm not sure how to format it; I've tried just leaving it as is, but the game manger always cut it short, so as of now its cut in half, not sure if that helps or not, would need switches to get them to line up I think?
!GreyDoor.png

If anybody knows how to do this it would be super helpful, here's a picture of the character file if that helps

Spaske

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Try open one of the existing (!$Gate1, 2 ect) in gimp (or any other prog that supports transparency, not paint) and edit your gate over the one and just save it as a copy.
Or another way if you need 2 events so the whole gate is there, put them both on the same switch and then just activate it however you want, so both will play at the same time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Went to the doctor because I was actually sick and it was covered over with healthy people from a factory shift who all had to get negative covid tests to go back to work because one of their shift mates got it. Waited for several hours to find out that my low-grade fever, chills, light-headedness and fatigue were in fact covid...
And here I thought I've lost my music sense. Good exercise once in a while
Made Edits to a Character Art from 'Hibiki Katakura MV Monsters' (DLC), to Look More like One of My Own Characters. :LZScheeze:

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SrChips310