alorix

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm new so If this was posted in the wrong section i'm sorry. I tried to read ll the rules but i'm not sure where my post goes.

I was wondering if its possible in RPG Maker to have the playable character be a monster. Like an actually monster. Not a green human, Not a knight. A CREATURE.  

Its something i've always wanted to make, but i don't want to spend the money only to found out its not possible.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I've never understood forums. 

Dainiri.Art

Broken Tablet Mastery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes you can, you can just simply replace your actors graphic to whatever monster you want.

Bonkers

I haven't seen you since the plague.
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes it is.  I've done it before myself with a previous project.  The sprites can be set to anything, so you aren't limited to just humans.

alorix

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes it is.  I've done it before myself with a previous project.  The sprites can be set to anything, so you aren't limited to just humans.

OMG!  REALLY?! Yes! It is easy? 

Dainiri.Art

Broken Tablet Mastery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes it is , easier than uploading a profile picture in a social media :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?
My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pack_4_life