Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yesterday i had issues with loading playtest with errors saying error with system.json, items.json and enemies. I simply changed those with a new projects items and system. now when trying to play test today the player doesn't load at all like its just pure white.

I need help with restoring the project

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@Ded_Zed01, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If it was an error with the project's data files then I'd expect it to just show an error message like usual. Since it's a white screen, I think that means it's stuck trying to load the basic display area for the playtest window?

Can you test a new project without errors?

If you have multiple monitors, try moving the playtest window to a different monitor to see if it loads there. Press F5 to refresh the window after moving, if necessary.

Otherwise maybe try restarting your system, if you haven't already. That can fix a lot of rare/obscure problems.

Ded_Zed01

Demonkiller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English Sign
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tested other projects and they run perfectly, I don't use a second monitor and restarting doesn't help

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the Fire alarm went off 3 times in less then a half hour on my building. But my cat is so use to it going off he doesn't even run behind the couch anymore. He is just like, "This again?"
It has been brought to my attention that the name of my main robot protagonist in bio-Synthetica (R3-M1) is a Star Wars character LOL Woops. Always Google search names. The new name of my robot is now K0-R1. :kaophew:
I'm considering making my own battlers from scratch, it seems like a daunting task, but I like the look of it so much...A_Miriam3.png
I picked up running again after a long time and managed to get from 2.25km to 7km in two weeks :3 Time to get rid of those covid kilos!
Have you ever wondered what the lives of the NPC's are like in your hero's story? Come an find out with us as we play, "A Story Beside" by Wayward Prophet :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francis187