creeperfire23

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
So, the title pretty much sums it up. I want to know a way to play two BGMs at the same time. The reason why is because I want some overworld elements to happen with the song’s rhythm. So I would leave one BGM playing and the other would be at zero volume, then when the Player reaches a certain point, the other BGM will go to full volume. Any ideas for how I can do this or any alternative methods?

Lnik3500

Master Troll
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why is it that you absolutely need to play 2 BGMs at same time?
Using Change BGM event command, you can change it that way, even features a fade out effect if you make it right.
Otherwise, I would suggest having one of the two be a BGS, it's the same thing, but usually used for background sounds such as rain, wind and more

EDIT: Oops just saw it was RPGmaker 2003. I hope this can still work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRCMuller