Player Cant Move After I Enabled Visu MZ Visual Text Window

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I remembered to place the top tier(0) at the top of the plugin manager, but after activating Visu MZ Visu Text Window, my player cant move and the party cant be seen. Please help.

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The movement in the non-primary maps is ok.

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's not clear as to what you're explaining. Could you take a screen shot of the plugins you're using, as well as the event which your actors can't move?

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
i uninstalled the message core and the visual text window

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@vivekchakraverty , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please edit your posts to add more information instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Your image can't be seen - it says "you need access".

Disable the plugin and see if it fixes the issue on that map. If it doesn't, then it has nothing to do with the plugin, but you probably have an autorun event somewhere that is freezing the game. If it does fix the issue, then you are probably using a variable or a switch that the plugin uses for something else.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
After the initial success with one event, I set up four different events on the same map to detect who is in which slot in my current party, and fortunately it managed to work as intended, with the events changing image to match the party members even as I swapped their positions around in formation. This will be a great tool for immersive scene design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thealchemist222