TheObermotz1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
UPDATE:
I don't know what was causing the problem, but I fixed it...somehow. For some reason the entire tileset was broken (neither player nor other events were able to move), but after erasing and reassembling it, it works just fine. I didn't really change anything though, just remade it and now it works!

Thanks a bunch for your help though! I always appreciate the quick responses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as any PC enters this building (or spawns in it), he cannot move. He can however turn around and interact with other events (as long as they stand right in front of him).

shipyard.png

I've checked multiple times and
- All tiles are passable
- No events are on auto or parallel
- No events are being deleted
- All events (except doors) are empty

This is the only map this happens in and I've even completely remade the map, thinking I might fix whatever is causing this problem by accident.
I would highly appreciate any help I could get.

Last edited:

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
have you checked if all directions are passable?
ce6c9e3e2fbc8dd8f56f561159a1ac94.png

TheObermotz1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I've made sure that all relevant tiles are passable.

And it's not just one type of floor that's affected. Every kind of floor is not passable (even though it should be).

Pianotm

The TM is for Total Menace
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Next, make sure the upper left tile on the B layer is set to star. Just to be sure, go over and manually lay that tile again.

TheObermotz1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I don't know what was causing the problem, but I fixed it...somehow. For some reason the entire tileset was broken (neither player nor other events were able to move), but after erasing and reassembling it, it works just fine.

Could somebody close down the thread? I don't really know how to do it myself...

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@TheObermotz1 When you want your thread closed, use the Report button on your opening post and ask for it to be closed. Mods may not see a post, but we will see a Report.

[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinjaBunny