Player movement problem after autorun

Aime

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Using: RPG Maker VX Ace

Hello again. I'm a newbie at using rpg maker and I could really use some help.

I've finally finished the third part of my cutscene after 2 days, but there seems to be a problem.

After the cutscene ends, the player starts to glide over the tiles instead of walking.

I've looked around on google and the support forum and can't seem to find the answer.

I tried making my player transfer back onto the same map, but this didn't do anything.

I've got screenshots of my autorun event.

It takes seven picture for the first page, but until the end there were no problems.

Thank you in advance!

Edited: The last is a key.

autorun event 1.png

autorun event 2.png

autorun event 3.png

autorun event 4.png

autorun event 5.png

autorun event 6.png

autorun event 7.png

autorun event page 2.png

Untitled drawing.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yato

(aka Racheal)
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You're turn the player's "walking animation" off, which results in no animation when walking. Is there a particular reason why you are turning it off? There is no harm in leaving in on all the time unless you're trying to do something specific.

Aime

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you! That seemed to be the problem.

For some reason I thought that the walking animation was like the stepping animation so when it was turned on they would still look like they were moving even when they weren't.

I greatly appreciate the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz