Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Engine : RPG Maker MV

Issue: My Project was working fine, just a few days ago, but today when I tried to play test it. My Player is not visible (yet I can walking, enter event, etc) when I start a New game, while he is visible, in the Save game.

I tried Turning off all the Plugins yet no Solution.

It does give any error, but in Console, I can see 2 errors:
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function in pixi-Tilemap.js:15

Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'prototype' of undefined in
pixi-picture.js:4

Please give me some Solution

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check your database if you accidentally switched on "Start invisible".
Alternatively this might be caused by the engine being unable to load the sprite picture, so check that both in the database and in the project folder.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seeing these errors it might also mean corrupt scripts inside libs folder.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar where and how can I check the database that if it's start invisible or not?

@Poryg so, what can I do in case of Corupt lib files?

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar Oh! Yes, Start Transparent is checked in the Database -> System -> Options.
But That is because I have a event Cutscene in the Beginning, but it has a Switch Transparency Off Script at the end before Transfering Player to Map.

And the Event Cutscene was working fine earlier, but Now it stucks instead of Transfering player to Another map.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap