Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone,

I'm assuming that the default RMMV engine can't do this, so I'm wondering if there's a plug-in that will allow a player to reorganize the skills learned by a character in the game. As far as I can tell, when characters learn skills, their roster of skills ends up being permanently ordered in a set way (based on the order/list that I created the skills for the game). Is it possible for the player to customize/rearrange the order of skills for a character, throughout the game? Thanks!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

DarkPlasmaBall

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to bump this thread... Is there a plug-in that will allow a player to reorganize the skills learned by a character in the game, based on however they wish to customize the skill list (as opposed to the list staying in the order that I created the skills in the database list)? I know that some players would like to group skills together during the game in different ways, but as far as I can tell, the list of skills is permanently ordered based on the order that I created them in. Thanks! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esteblad