Player touch not working on mobile

Rumham

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have this one event that's triggered with a player touch. It works when I test it using rpg maker MV but when I port it to my mobile it isn't being triggered. I have another player touch event that is being triggered so it isn't like player touch events don't work. Any insight in this would be helpful

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What type of event is that? does it use any plugin commands? Some plugins don't work for mobile.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please show us screenshots of your two events, indicating which one works and which one doesn't. Maybe also a screenshot of the map so we can see where they are. What plugins are you using? If you move the non-working event to a different location and deploy to mobile again, does it work in the new location?

Rumham

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are the attached pictures, Basically when the player walks on a certain tile it triggers the event for an NPC to walk down and have dialogue. Whats happening in mobile is instead of it triggering it he is left standing there. I can still interact with him but I have to click on him to talk to him instead of it happening once I walk over the tile

Attachments

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maybe you could repost those without all the whitespace, so it's possible to read what's on them?

Rumham

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just fixed it, for some reason it both worked when I had a switch condition checked or unchecked, Thanks anyway guys sorry I'm such a noob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harwin