Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Hey all,

Has anyone had any experience or luck in implementing a player phase and enemy phase indicator in battle system that work when the player first takes all their actions, then the enemy?

For instance, I’m using Yanfly’s free turn battle system (here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Archeia/YEARepo/master/Battle/BattleSystem_FTB.rb)

I would like to set up an image that flashes on the screen when it’s the players teams turn. Once they complete all of their actions, an image would flash for the enemy’s turns and so on and so forth.

thanks!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo