RMMV Playing an animation repeatedly while actor/enemy has a state

war40k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trying to find a workaround for my issue. Hoping I can play an animation over an actor/enemy while they have a state present. SV overlays don't seem to work with the plugins I'm using, LMBS, and it hasn't been updated in a few years. Hoping someone can lead in the right direction, several of YEPs plugins seemed promising but did not work overall.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Visual State Effects plugin can play a continuous animation over an afflicted battler. I'm not sure that it works with the LMBS, though.

war40k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Visual State Effects plugin can play a continuous animation over an afflicted battler. I'm not sure that it works with the LMBS, though.
Yes, weirdly enough the VS FX plugin didn't work, but with Buff State and Battle Engine, I found a way to get it working after trying 3 + different plugins for animations by commenting it with one of Yanflys custom spells. It works and I'm honestly overjoyed. Just have to figure out how to better write it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Livestreaming again.
I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AttilaHU1990