RMMV Playing an animation repeatedly while actor/enemy has a state

war40k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trying to find a workaround for my issue. Hoping I can play an animation over an actor/enemy while they have a state present. SV overlays don't seem to work with the plugins I'm using, LMBS, and it hasn't been updated in a few years. Hoping someone can lead in the right direction, several of YEPs plugins seemed promising but did not work overall.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Visual State Effects plugin can play a continuous animation over an afflicted battler. I'm not sure that it works with the LMBS, though.

war40k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Visual State Effects plugin can play a continuous animation over an afflicted battler. I'm not sure that it works with the LMBS, though.
Yes, weirdly enough the VS FX plugin didn't work, but with Buff State and Battle Engine, I found a way to get it working after trying 3 + different plugins for animations by commenting it with one of Yanflys custom spells. It works and I'm honestly overjoyed. Just have to figure out how to better write it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles
Unironically, no joke, after consideration and self-reflection, I have decided that the best thing for my creative/workflow/commitment problems is to spend EVEN MOAR hours a day playing videogames than I normally do. (Micro-thread)
FINALLY got my weather system implemented. Who needs a black mage when you have a weathermancer! :p
Oh boy! COVID19 lockdown again! Good thing I already never go outside! :D
This one is less showing off and more 'I really don't know how I feel about this one.' The 'child' sprite template I made either works great or doesn't at times. (She is a fairy, so I made her small).
Morgan.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MS278