Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ahoy Hearties!

Avast Ye!
Today I was doing a big test run throughout my game... And I simply got annoyed about the Limit cap of animations that can be played simultaneously on one Event/Player. I went through the default rpg scripts to see if there was a way to increase this and found out that there is only 1 Animation ID per Event and Player.

I am using "Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3" and "Bug Fixes for Falcao's Pearl ABS Liquid v3 made by Sixth" which might mean that these scripts need to be adjusted for the animations? or can a simple snipper make this work?

Last edited:

Devildimos

I ruin memes for a living
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump Ahoy!
one piece.jpg

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
What do you want to do with it?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ignore the instruction. Just try to play animation on map events right away.

Devildimos

I ruin memes for a living
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ignore the instruction. Just try to play animation on map events right away.

Thank you. it works.
I saw this script but when I saw the instructions I though it did not do as I wanted.
Thank you very much TheoAllen.
Stay save

Edit:
Hey, TheoAllen. The problem is still there. It fixed some animations but not all of them.
My goblin was casting a spell (animation of casting), Was poisoned (animation of poison) and attacked by my great sword (slashing animation). And only 1 animation showed.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
Are we now stuck with WYSIWYG ? I cannot revert back my posts to good old raw text ?
I'm wondering if I may be putting too many things into one map. A story, within a story, within a story . . . it's fun, but I can't shake the feeling that it may be better to scrap some of it, and use it for another map. I'm not sure what to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nachteulen