Playtest error

Saydas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So, I'm pretty new to this anyway, i don't really know if I'm doing everything right anyway...

But

I downloaded the trial to try RPG Maker MZ out, and i'vee just been going through the tutorials. However, whenever I try to playtest, it'll let me a few times (maybe) before saying there's "nw.exe - System Error"

i'm not particularly tech savvy, so i'm just confused.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
two main possibilities:
either the path where you stored your projects does not follow the networking rules required for HTML5 games, or one of your protection programs had a false-positive and is blocking that exe.

networking rules means no spaces, only latin letters and a few other restrictions.

and a lot of antivirus heuristics falsely consider MV to be a virus, because they only see the use of webtechnology to change local files (saving), but can't see that it is a local program instead of a remote website that tries this. You'll either have to update the virus definitions or whitelist RMMV in the AV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop