eat beans

A being of pure evil
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So today when I go to launch my game's playtest, it just gets stuck on a blank black screen. I haven't changed anything from yesterday, and it worked fine then. I have tried restarting my computer/steam and nothing has worked. Why is this happening?

Krakaz

Forever Krakaz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that's a odd one,I'd presume you have a battle back set and that none of your animated action sequences have tint set to 100% can you take a screenshot of what's happening possibly (altho I'm unsure if it will work) press F8 to show whats happening error wise.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this before the title screen even shows up? Check F8 and go to the console tab to see if it gives you any errors.

if it's after the title, are you starting a new game, or continuing a saved game? Try creating a brand new map and put the player starting location on it, then play and choose New Game. Does the same thing happen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schico