Not open for further replies.

fun4seb

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello and welcome to my first thread ever in these forums!  :D   :D   :D  

A long time ago i acquired RPG Maker Vx Ace. I have fooled around with it for a while but never really made a real project. However i did create one that i put quite a lot of work into as it was my first every serious game. I have 80% of the world created and a lot of npc's to interact with. The overall game is pretty small and consists of 2 towns (start town and castle town). Nowadays i don't have the time to put effort and i am fairly still unskilled in creating any content of value in the program. so i would like one of you to continue this game for me! You can change what every you want as some things aren't done such as: properly balanced stats and monsters, items that are existing and balanced and some others. Even if you don't decide to continue to work on my project it would mean a lot to me if some of you at least looked at the file.

The basic story is that you are a poor thief in a poor village you you attempt to travel to the castle town to get a loan of money to support you and your son. The king will give you the money if you get a flower to heal his daughter but the magic flower is guarded by a demon lord. (haven't made anything after that)

Thanks for reading and i hope it isn't TOO bad to be fixed

To summarize so you don't have to read that wall of text: half completed a game, cant continue but think it has some potential, asking you nice people to try and pick up where i left off

If anyone has any questions or anything is unclear or anything you don't know about the "game" please comment and i will answer everything i can!  BD

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a forum for general discussion, which means your thread about your project doesn't belong here. Please create a new thread in the early project feedback forum (AND FOLLOW THE RULES OF THAT FORUM), thank you.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fegelein