MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very nice thread, but I had to make a couple changes in order to Approve it:
  • Offering payment of any kind is not allowed in the Project Recruitment forum. Applicants who want to work on this team should apply without any expectation of payment. You can negotiate payment privately once someone is already on the team if you want, but RPG Maker Web's staff cannot enforce it.
  • I had to fix the formatting on a few paragraphs which were displaying badly on the forum's "Dark Theme". Should be good now.
Additionally, just a bit of advice - the character bios are very hard to read. Simpler formatting and higher contrast between the background and the letters would help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taigris