Please help!!

TheMememaid

The Mememaid
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok i dont know what i did to cause this, but now my battle screen is showing me this:

The troop option is also doing the same and now i dont know how to fix it :( please help, i think it MIGHT have been me placing an image into a file without it being saved as 256 bitmap

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to have everything vanish like that, you have to have done more than importing an incompatible picture (because that gives a different error).

If you make a new project, is that project OK? If not, reinstall.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks to me as if you've deleted some files, or moved them.

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Try increasing the number of terrains, maybe a terrain was selected in the battle screen tab which was deleted afterwards. This is a subtle bug. Also, make sure the system and system2 set graphics which are configured really exist. Remember if you recently deleted any battle background image... this might also have something to do with it.

And make sure you didn't modify the RTP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrrupption