Please I beg of you help me with this Mog hunter battler motion yanfly battleengine plugin problem.

Miseryfactory77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Okay so I primarily use yanfly and mog hunter plugins with a touch of galvs sprinkled in their along with some other miscellaneous users but primarily mog and yanfly. I have had ZERO compatibility issues. However one very small issue has presented itself to me. To anybody familiar with the notetaging skills actions with the yanfly system I have a skill notetaged as follows
<target action>

move user: targets, front base, 12

wait for movement

animation 128: user, mirror

move user: targets, back base, 12

motion swing: user

face user: forward

animation 7: target

action effect

wait for movement

wait: 20

motion swing: user

face user: target

animation 128: user

move user: target, front base, 12

animation 7: target

action effect

wait for movement

</target action>

Okay so for this skill the problem was everything worked except the face user: forward, Backward note is ignored.
So I was unsure what was causing this removing mog hunters battler motion plugin fixed the issue and then my actors started obeying the face user commands again. That is the only compatibility issue that has presented itelf I dont get an error message or anything face user: as a notetag command is just ignored while I have that plugin in.

I am unsure if it is because I dont have the plugins in a specific order or if something in the battler motion plugin has that terminology used a certain way or what it is.

The thing is mog hunter battler motion adds so much life and sophistication that I would hate to ignore or not use it. Is their a fix or anything that can be done to correct this issue? The fact that the game does not freeze stop or provide an error message or anything makes me hopeful that if I reorder the plugins a certain way or change something I can still use it and get past this issue help please.

blackhawk3038

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
in the event, do you have skip if can't complete on?

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@blackhawk3038 I think this isn't an event, but instead, an Action Sequence using one of Yanflys plugins for battles.
About the problem, I'm sorry, but I don't know any way to fix problems like those.
Yanfly and MogHunter plugins don't work together well, so you'll either have to give up one or manage to edit it to be compatible, which I have no idea how to do. Maybe there's another answer, but I don't know it. I'm sorry for my unhelpfulness, I just wanted to clear things up with blackhawk3038, but still wanted to help you with your actual problem.

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These two plugin authors code their plugins in different ways. That is why they are for the most part incompatible. Even trying to patch one to play with the other would be an absolute nightmare.

Just to be sure, are you using Yanfly's action sequence plugins as well as Moghunters battler motions? Or just Yanfly's Battle core?

Miseryfactory77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
These two plugin authors code their plugins in different ways. That is why they are for the most part incompatible. Even trying to patch one to play with the other would be an absolute nightmare.

Just to be sure, are you using Yanfly's action sequence plugins as well as Moghunters battler motions? Or just Yanfly's Battle core?
I was using yanflys battle engine core along with the action sequences and mog hunter battler motions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy