Please, I need help

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded the YEP Free Bundle because I wanted to create something good, but when I open the menu the game doesn’t show me my party members. What can I do?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay, I'm assuming this is in RPG Maker MV, not RPG Creator. Also, I'm also assuming you have an issue related to one of Yanfly's plugins. However, there is not enough information for us to tell you what the issue is, or if it's really an issue with one of Yanfly's plugins. I'm still moving this thread to the javascript support subforum for now. Depending on the issue, I'll move it back to RPG Maker MV.

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I doubt it's a plugin issue. It sounds like you just haven't set up your starting party correctly. If you open the menu and page down, can you see your party members then? Can you please show a screenshot of your Actors tab and your System tab?

How experienced are you with RPG Maker (MV), and with using plugins? Did you put them all into exactly the correct order?

When your game starts, please press F8 to open the Developer Tools, then find the Console tab and see if there are any messages there. Grab a screenshot of that and post here too, if there are any messages. Note - make sure it's the Console tab you look at, as we ask this so many times and people give us screenshots of the Elements tab instead, which is useless.

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I'm assuming this is in RPG Maker MV, not RPG Creator. Also, I'm also assuming you have an issue related to one of Yanfly's plugins. However, there is not enough information for us to tell you what the issue is, or if it's really an issue with one of Yanfly's plugins. I'm still moving this thread to the javascript support subforum for now. Depending on the issue, I'll move it back to RPG Maker MV.
[MOVE]Javascript/Plugin Support[/MOVE]
Sorry if I did something wrong, I’m new here. However, thanks

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I doubt it's a plugin issue. It sounds like you just haven't set up your starting party correctly. If you open the menu and page down, can you see your party members then? Can you please show a screenshot of your Actors tab and your System tab?

How experienced are you with RPG Maker (MV), and with using plugins? Did you put them all into exactly the correct order?

When your game starts, please press F8 to open the Developer Tools, then find the Console tab and see if there are any messages there. Grab a screenshot of that and post here too, if there are any messages. Note - make sure it's the Console tab you look at, as we ask this so many times and people give us screenshots of the Elements tab instead, which is useless.
I’m new with RPG Maker. However, I was looking for the correct order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradzackyle