palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When the values are matched but I want them to not match all four, such as Item A = 1, I get it, and Item B = 1 Item C = 1 Item D = 1, I won't get it.

And I want it to not match at all. What should I do?

For example, I can open the box with item A1 B1 C1 D1, but I can receive A1 B1 C1 D1, but when I receive it, only one item will be received. And other items Not working. What should I do to delete A1 or B1 C1

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'JS Plugin Releases' is where people who have written a completed plugin which they wish to share with others can post it.

Your query doesn't require a plugin, but correct use of switches & variables. So...
[MOVE]RPG Maker MV[/MOVE]
Please edit your title to something which gives an indication of what your query is. All threads in the Support sections are asking people to suggest how to do something.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry - I really don't understand what you're saying. Can you explain what you're trying to accomplish, without talking about how you're doing it? What is the "game/puzzle" - what does the player have to do?

What do the variables have to do with items? How do you get an item?

What you have above, you're setting each variable to 1, then to 2, then to 3, then to 4. So at the end of all of that, all variables are going to be 4.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry - I really don't understand what you're saying. Can you explain what you're trying to accomplish, without talking about how you're doing it? What is the "game/puzzle" - what does the player have to do?

What do the variables have to do with items? How do you get an item?

What you have above, you're setting each variable to 1, then to 2, then to 3, then to 4. So at the end of all of that, all variables are going to be 4.
I gave this example again when I randomly 1 I received A1 B1 C1 D1, but yes, when I start again, what can I do to make A1 B1 C1 D1 disappear after receiving it?View attachment 134722

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry - your question doesn't make any sense to me. I don't understand what you're trying to do.

Are you using Google Translate? It's known for being very bad at what it does. Perhaps you can ask in your own language and someone else who understands can interpret (that's generally not recommended as this is an English forum, but I just doing know what you're asking)

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry that language My is not very good Because English is not my first language
I will make the numbers I randomly disappear, one.
For example, I get random1 and when I get random2 it will disappear as well, leaving only random 3 and when starting again it will return like this but I tried many methods. Yes, this is just an example. Actually, I will add 1-50 items.

Last edited:

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this related to your other thread from yesterday? Because it's sounds like the very same question, and I already answered that.

Let me confirm...
Basically you want to make a gacha that contain 50 items, and you want to pull it 4 times for example. Random 4 of 50 items will disappear from your gacha once you pulled it, leaving only 46 items remaining on your gacha. Is this true?

Last edited:

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This can be done with a large number of conditional branches, but beyond ~10 entries, it becomes impractical. Instead, I suggest using a few lines of JavaScript. You will need to create an array (you can store it in a variable, like Variable 5 = [ ] ), and each time you pick a number, you must check whether the number already exists in this array. If it does, pick another number until you find one that isn't in the array. Once you find one that's not in the array, use it for whatever purpose you want, and then add it to the array. Be sure that you don't fill up the array with all possible numbers (for example, if you have numbers 1-50, don't run the loop more than 50 times!)

Your event might look something like this:
Control Variables: Variable 5 "Entry Array" = [] (enter the [] array using the 'Script' option under Control Variables)
Control Variables: Variable 6 "Entries Chosen" = 0
Loop
Control Variables: Variable 7 "Random Choice" = Random (1..50)
If Variable 7 is not found in Var 5 Entry Array (You will need to ask for the syntax for this line on the Learning JS board)
....If Var 7 == 1
........Do whatever you need to do when "1" is randomly chosen
....End Branch
....If Var 7 == 2
........Do whatever you need to do when "2" is randomly chosen
....End Branch
....((repeat for all numbers that can be chosen))
....If Var 7 == 49
........Do whatever you need to do when "49" is randomly chosen
....End Branch
....If Var 7 == 50
........Do whatever you need to do when "50" is randomly chosen
....End Branch
....Push Variable 7 into Var 5 Entry Array (Again, ask for syntax on Learning JS board)
....Control Variables: Add 1 to Variable 6
....If Variable 6 >= 50
........Break Loop
....End Branch
End Branch
End Loop

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We chatted via PM. The OP is making a card game, so needs an array of 52 numbers. Once all 52 are used up, via random selection, the list will reset and reshuffle.

This is a bit much for me. But for anyone answering, please note that the OP has a limited understanding of English, so responses should use really clear/simple terms.

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks to everyone for helping.

I am now able to fix it.

My vocabulary and local language are quite diverse and therefore difficult to interpret.

haha but i understand what everyone says thank you very much

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@palatkorn If your question has been answered and there is nothing else you want to add to the thread, please report the thread to be closed. (the report button is below your posts, left from "edit").

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gave my avatar an update, stay safe, people!
I'm currently available for hire for scripting (and perhaps other things).
Also, don't worry, the Advanced Minimap plugin is a work in progress.
Hallelujah! Work is getting stricter on humans in the store.
Day 3 of mapping... at least the whole game its just one location :3 (Still taking forever...)

Almost 5 am.. and I decide to put up a Youtube video instead of sleeping. It's strangely addicting! :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RitBro