BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I'm BladesOfGlory!

I am a producer at my own independent video game company called EQUALSOFT (website coming soon). I'm also a freelance artist, writer and voice actor.

I enjoy creating games as much as I enjoy playing them. I'm currently using RPG maker VX and still at its trial period. I really like the idea of creating and customizing your very own RPG.

The interface is fairly easy to use. I like how you can also test play the game anytime you want during creation.

I really hope I will get everything my imagination conjures on this program.

The Dragon God

Indie Game Dev, Concept Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello Blade, I'm Dragon, I'm new to. I joined a few days ago. Welcome to our community!  I'd like to discuss a cooperation deal with you sometime. PM me if your interested.

Soma

Princess' Guard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chopnese
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the web of RPG Maker, Blade! If you're using VX, you could also give VX Ace a try if you want; it's essentially an upgraded form, and provides a lot more useful features~ :)

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you all very much! :)

I have tried the VX Ace and found it to be much more flexible. The maker does requires a little bit more programming knowledge than its standard counterpart.

Not to worry, I don't mind a little challenge since I do have all the resources right here in the forums. I'm also considering giving IG maker a try.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dragon God

Indie Game Dev, Concept Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want IG Maker too. Welcome to the VXA Club Blade XD 

IF you need help, maybe I can help you in some way. 

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want IG Maker too. Welcome to the VXA Club Blade XD 

IF you need help, maybe I can help you in some way. 
Thanks again! XD

I will be sure to let you know if I need any help. I do have this small scripting issue, but I'll try to fix it myself and see how it goes.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group! ^_^

Be sure to have fun while you are here, after all, a game you don't enjoy making won't be enjoyable to play!

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I'm BladesOfGlory!

I am a producer at my own independent video game company called EQUALSOFT (website coming soon). I'm also a freelance artist, writer and voice actor.

I enjoy creating games as much as I enjoy playing them. I'm currently using RPG maker VX and still at its trial period. I really like the idea of creating and customizing your very own RPG.

The interface is fairly easy to use. I like how you can also test play the game anytime you want during creation.

I really hope I will get everything my imagination conjures on this program.
Welcome aborad buddy, you'll have a lot of mentors in this forum in case you have a lot of questions. Feel free to ask and welcome!

jaggernaut25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome!!! I am new as well, it's a good time to be new apparently...lots of our fresh blood is swimming around in these waters nowadays...

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group! ^_^

Be sure to have fun while you are here, after all, a game you don't enjoy making won't be enjoyable to play!
Thank you! ^_^

I always believe that the most enjoyable games are the ones you make yourself.

Welcome aborad buddy, you'll have a lot of mentors in this forum in case you have a lot of questions. Feel free to ask and welcome!
Thanks!

No problem. I am already swarming with all the help I need. :D

Welcome!!! I am new as well, it's a good time to be new apparently...lots of our fresh blood is swimming around in these waters nowadays...
Welcome you too!

Yes. Being new is like being a great white shark in an aquarium tank, you see lots of new meat. Haha

LordBloodySoul

Story Writer
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
LordBloodySoul: Welcome... Welcome, indeed...

*drops the Lord of Darkness back into the RPG Pack*

Cut it, you! >_<

Well, welcome there :D Nice to have you here with us ^_^

I hope you may stay long and have an inspiring and glorious time ^_^

aisute

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
Hello!~ I'm new here as well~ 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga