Pls,help problem with tile sets

Jacklyisanoob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,i downloaded some tile sets to use in my game but whenever try to use them it ends up messed up i tried to change size but still it does not work , pic below , help we be very much appreciated,ty

Jeremiah Eastman

Gladiator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there so those tiles you added to the auto tile a page. That's why they show the white background. If you put them on a different page like b or c that should fix your issue.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Jacklyisanoob , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

The page A is for auto-tiles (A1-A4) and floor tiles (A5). They are on a lower layer compared to B-E tiles. Everything that isn't a floor, a auto-wall, or water should go in the B to E tileset section. B-E tiles go on a higher layer than tiles from the A tileset. That's where you put the board signs that aren't working correctly in your screenshots.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That image is not formatted for ANY of the tilesets. It is not the right size. You will need to open it in an editing program (photoshop, GIMP, I just use Paint.net - do NOT use MS Paint), and change the canvas size to be 768x768 pixels. Then it can go into any of the B-E slots.

Jacklyisanoob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oka
That image is not formatted for ANY of the tilesets. It is not the right size. You will need to open it in an editing program (photoshop, GIMP, I just use Paint.net - do NOT use MS Paint), and change the canvas size to be 768x768 pixels. Then it can go into any of the B-E slots.
okay i understand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well it's been almost a whole year since I joined RMW, so i figured I should update my status.
This is my updated status.
Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friskyomega