aston00

C'wendia, Spirits In Black
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I just found out that in mv editor, you can go into your plugin manmanager, right click on a plugin and have an option in a list to update. I wanted to know why this doesn't work for me. There is no update option. I'm using build 1.61 the current.
Thank you

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you want to update? Third party plugins? If so it's not linked with the editor, you have to redownload the plugin online and replace the old one in your project's js folder.

Last edited:

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I just found out that in mv editor, you can go into your plugin manmanager, right click on a plugin and have an option in a list to update.
Where did you hear this?

Amane Kagari

Knight Regalius of Regisia Kingdom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which engine are you talking about? RPG Maker MV? No. There's no such thing as the "right click to update" option in the editor. I think you've misread the instructions on some of the plugins' sites. Some tells you to right click and save on your computer. They meant right click in your browser, not in your editor. Also, as @MushroomCake28 said, in order to update plugins, download the newest version of that plugin (into your project's plugins folder) and replace it. (If your browser asks to replace file, hit yes. If you're using Chrome, be sure it doesn't auto-name your file as filename(1). Instead, just click on the file you wish to replace and replace it.) Hope this helps. :]

aston00

C'wendia, Spirits In Black
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, sorry for the confusion. Thank you guys kindly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leebob1997