Plugin adding common event to party command menu

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by 5crem, Dec 8, 2018.

1. 5crem

5crem Warper Member

First Language:
    German
    Hey all,

I'm Looking for a Plugin that adds a common Event to the Party command menu in battle.
    I want to use it for a Monster catch mechanic. It is supposed to look like this:

Fight
    Catch - this would trigger command Event x
    Formation
    Escape

And an Option to Show/hide this command through either a Plugin command or a switch would be needed.

Unfortunately, I'm not experienced enough to Code this myself, but it does not seem to be too complicated (adding another function to the Party command menu object triggering common Event x).

Thanks in Advance!

2. Uzuki

Uzuki Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It would probably be better to have it be an skill that calls an common event. As for adding it to the battle command list you can use Hime's Batte Command plugin. If you want to hide the skill you could either remove it from the player's skill list through events or if you really want it to be visible or not through switches then Yanfly has you covered.

3. 5crem

5crem Warper Member

First Language:
    German
    I'm Aware of this Option, the Problem with that is that I don't want it to be used by a single battle member, I want the command to work for the whole Party. I'm basically trying to add another Command (this is from the rpg_windows.js script ) in there that calls a common Event
    with Maybe something like ($gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent(n);

forum1.PNG
    surely this can't be that hard to script?