5crem

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey all,

I'm Looking for a Plugin that adds a common Event to the Party command menu in battle.
I want to use it for a Monster catch mechanic. It is supposed to look like this:

Fight
Catch - this would trigger command Event x
Formation
Escape

And an Option to Show/hide this command through either a Plugin command or a switch would be needed.

Unfortunately, I'm not experienced enough to Code this myself, but it does not seem to be too complicated (adding another function to the Party command menu object triggering common Event x).

Thanks in Advance!

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would probably be better to have it be an skill that calls an common event. As for adding it to the battle command list you can use Hime's Batte Command plugin. If you want to hide the skill you could either remove it from the player's skill list through events or if you really want it to be visible or not through switches then Yanfly has you covered.

5crem

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I'm Aware of this Option, the Problem with that is that I don't want it to be used by a single battle member, I want the command to work for the whole Party. I'm basically trying to add another Command (this is from the rpg_windows.js script ) in there that calls a common Event
with Maybe something like ($gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent(n);

forum1.PNG
surely this can't be that hard to script?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaxDotCombo