Kurot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, everything good?

I need help with a MogHunter plugin that you can download via this link: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-chrono-engine/

In this link it is possible to download several plugins, but what is giving me a headache is the MOG_CharPoses plugin.

I tried to contact the creator of the plugin through the email provided, and sent an email in January of this year, however so far I have not had any feedback, so whoever can help me, I thank you in advance.

The problem is: When using this plugin it is possible to make the character and the followers present an animation after a few seconds without movement, such as blinking, stamping or breathing, as in the image below:

Before.png

However, when I need to do an event like climb a ladder, or jump over a bridge, I gather the followers and then I put in an event "Player Followers" to OFF, to then execute the movement with only the main character:

Before OFF.png

The problem happens when I turn the Players Followers event back to ON:

After ON.png

After.png

The characters (only the followers) that previously had their own animations while standing still, now simply getting the animation of walking.

Is there any way to fix this? Thank you for any feedback you guys can give!

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Short version is that when followers get turned off, they're invisible, and invisible objects also are set to not have poses. It doesn't turn them back on automatically when followers come back.

If you want to just turn them back on with a script call
Code:
$gamePlayer._followers._data[0]._poses.enabled=true
$gamePlayer._followers._data[1]._poses.enabled=true
will do it.

Kurot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Short version is that when followers get turned off, they're invisible, and invisible objects also are set to not have poses. It doesn't turn them back on automatically when followers come back.

If you want to just turn them back on with a script call
Code:
$gamePlayer._followers._data[0]._poses.enabled=true
$gamePlayer._followers._data[1]._poses.enabled=true
will do it.

Thank you very much! Works like a charm. Love you

Zellith

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I guess MogHunters page is dead now?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.
TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TELESHOCK_RPG