Gilles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hi everyone.
I saw that MZ allows some Annotations for Plugin Commands inside the Plugin and i saw that i can define the arguments including their type. Is there any Spec/Documentation for this part. I couldn't find any. I curious which types are possible.
Can anyone help me out here?
Thanks in advance
Gilles

Gilles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thank you! Found also another link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-mz-plugin-creation-tutorial.128486/. And this link shows a reference to a doc:

Thanks for helping me :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
privri