Status
Not open for further replies.

Acnolowgia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone! I've got a bit of a problem. I'm trying to use a plug-in (Map Selection by Mr. Trivel) to create a teleport network; however, I'm very new to RMMV. I'm afraid I don't know what it means when the "how to use" section lists the Plugin Commands. Do I use those in notetags with events? If not, how do I implement it? I've looked on the forums, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find a clear answer. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Acnolowgia

It's in the event commands.

PluginCommandLocation.png

In the window that pops up, you type in whatever your plugin instructions tell you what you need. Easy! :3

Acnolowgia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
All right, thanks! figured it would likely be something really simple like that, and I just kept overlooking it lol. Happens to me all the time for some reason... sometimes I think I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A quarter of century ago, one astute frog man was born. :ninja:
All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
POLk7