RMMV Plugin Compatibility/ fix Between QABS and HIME_LockFacingDirection/ Direction

EDaelie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Issue

Hello, I am currently running into problems designing a system between the aforementioned plugins in the title.
I am currently facing an issue with firing projectiles with QABS not taking into account using HIME's plugin to lock the direction I am facing, which results in firing the projectile in the direction my character is moving, rather than where the front of the sprite is facing. This seems to be a bug, as unlike projectile pictures, using a melee attack while holding down direction fix works as intended.

I am aware of the options within QABS to enable direction fix within the skill's notetag, this is not what I am looking for, as I want the character to be able to choose when and where to enable direction fix via holding down a button.

If you require more information about my issues or how I have the plugins set up or if there is an alternative work around for what I am trying to achieve, please let me know, thank you. ^^

Plugins

Hime's Lock Facing Direction
QABS

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?View attachment 231194
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design
I think that this forum's member posts should include their Phone Number and Social Insurance Number.
My PC just broke with everything I've been working on, on it. I can't afford to replace it. Life is just wonderful....
More musics! Praise be to the winter towns!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desteyo34