Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ello, Im looking for a plugin that will make it possible for my actors to have a second class. It doesnt have to ive tem any stat boost or somethin, I just want my actors to have names of two classes shown in their actor profile.
Somethin like this
1632045900872.png

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the sub class doesnt add anything then just use the nicknames
forgot this is just overwriting the class name in the initial menu screen. and also a plugin causing this.

subclass plugin can work. just remember to tweak the plugin parameters so the they dont mess up anything with your main classes and your stats

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I though you could use "nickname" if you add it, and should do the trick as well.
because it's not used often though, but possibility (unless classes can be changed,
than subclass name might work better.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistikal