Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ello, Im looking for a plugin that will make it possible for my actors to have a second class. It doesnt have to ive tem any stat boost or somethin, I just want my actors to have names of two classes shown in their actor profile.
Somethin like this
1632045900872.png

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the sub class doesnt add anything then just use the nicknames
forgot this is just overwriting the class name in the initial menu screen. and also a plugin causing this.

subclass plugin can work. just remember to tweak the plugin parameters so the they dont mess up anything with your main classes and your stats

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I though you could use "nickname" if you add it, and should do the trick as well.
because it's not used often though, but possibility (unless classes can be changed,
than subclass name might work better.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sardin