Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ello, Im looking for a plugin that will make it possible for my actors to have a second class. It doesnt have to ive tem any stat boost or somethin, I just want my actors to have names of two classes shown in their actor profile.
Somethin like this
1632045900872.png

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the sub class doesnt add anything then just use the nicknames
forgot this is just overwriting the class name in the initial menu screen. and also a plugin causing this.

subclass plugin can work. just remember to tweak the plugin parameters so the they dont mess up anything with your main classes and your stats

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I though you could use "nickname" if you add it, and should do the trick as well.
because it's not used often though, but possibility (unless classes can be changed,
than subclass name might work better.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I want to learn Javascript to create a custom menu, but I don't really know where to start.
One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LAB00M