Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Happy Holidays everyone! Isn't this exciting? :kaoluv:

Apologies for the post, I am on a kind of a hangover and an idea brewed in my head with Christmas being tomorrow...

Is there a plugin for Holiday events? Like where you can make events occur tied to a player's computer clock?

Thank you reading and have a wonderful year! :kaojoy:

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are several plugins that provide time systems already, so what you could do is start with one of those and read off its report of what day it is. After that, it's as simple as saving the result to a game variable and using that to set off whatever surprise you intend to have on specific dates and times (like Christmas decorations, April Fool's pranks etc.) There's no real need for a custom setup if you don't specifically have to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy