Plugin for Pixel Perfect "Damage Popups"?

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Victor Sant's Sfont plugin for the text in my game, and I thought the damage popups would be pixel perfect as well since they're images but... seems not? The pictures looks blurred and slightly cut off so I'm looking for some alternative plugin solution to achieve some pixel perfect damage popups.

Is there a good plugin out there?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if it does pop up, you can remove the blur though,
add it to the plugin list on the bottom, or idk where, and edit
the INDEX file in the main root, to add a line of code.

after that it should work (no credits need for this one) because I found it on the forum
somewhere floating, so I cant recall the credits who did, but ppl who found it,
use it, so call it however you like it though.

Attachments

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, although I'm not sure I'm seeing any difference? What is it supposed to do? Does it make character sprites and such more sharp on certain resolutions?

In any case, unfortunately it doesn't seem to fix the problem I'm having with the damage popups.

Here's a screenshot as well as the Damage.png file I'm using in case it helps someone figuring something out.

Oh, my game also have the somewhat odd resoultion of 1104x624 and I'm using a laptop with the resolution 1366x768 (laptops have weird standards). Not sure if that has anything to do with it but worth to mention I guess.

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candutekno